Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where did those darn eating pants go?? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Now THAT is funny!

    I'm glad you all liked that poem!
    I didn't write it and I don't think my mom ever spit in our food! I sure hope not!
    Thanks for the group [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] Val! I am very sorry about your brother and I too am very thankful that
    <font color=red>"Cherie</font> is OK!"
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus the Gobbler

  2. #12
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thank you Roger, NYJ, Gus, JR, Val, Charlie, Sparkle and all the rest of my friends here.
    Happy Thanksgiving sweethearts and Happy Holidays.
    I love you,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thankyou CHERIE! The same to your family too! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Hello Everyone! NYJ I just wanted to share with you that my family and friends really enjoyed your little poem! Everyone had smiles on their faces. Thanks for sharing...that's a great poem!

    Well- I'm going to float off to the mall now...My mission...finish Christmas shopping in one day!!! LOL [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] Rock on everyone!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Your welcome Cherie~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] We love you too!
    NewYorkJettster~

  5. #15
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thank you Cherie, Happy Holiday's to you and yours!

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 's,
    JetRnk

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Food for thought?
    http://www2.hi.net/s4/cartoonoftheweek.gif

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    GD

    Thanks Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 29, 2002 12:16 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you had a great one.
    Take care~

  8. #18
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the holiday wishes "Cherie darling". Isn't that a song?.. Anyway get your rest for the christmas season rush. I'm tired already. Break out the espresso!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic